Friday, May 4, 2012

New Introductions!

Hello Everyone, 


My name is Lauren, and I'll be handling the blog for now. I know this is extremely late, and I apologize for that. However, I would like to introduce myself as the Omicron chapter's new Collegiate Alum Liaison officer.Many of you have recieved Facebook friend request from me, and for that I also apologize. I just wanted to get to know each and every one of you better!! :) And that is exactly what I've been doing! This semester has been a big one for us!!  I plan to dedicate a post to everything we've done this semester, so be on the look out!! 


I cannot wait to communicate to all of you throughout this blog, and please feel free to let me know of anything you all would like to see me do for this office, and anything I can do to help you all out. 

Tau Love and all of mine,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment