Saturday, January 21, 2012

Introductions

Hello Ladies!


I would like to introduce myself as the Omicron chapter's new Collegiate Alum Liaison officer. :) I've come up with some great ideas, this blog being one of them. I feel that this is going to be a great way to keep each and every one of you informed on the life of the chapter, especially since this is going to be a big semester for us. I plan on posting at least once a week, most likely on Thursday nights after we have our weekly business meeting. Some other things that I hope to accomplish in this position is to get an Alumnae Newsletter started, that will go out to you all once a semester, and possibly scheduling a closed weekend where we can invite all of you in and have a dinner of some sort. 


Right now, we have all kinds of exciting things happening in the next few weeks. We have interest meetings planned for the 31st of January and the 1st of February, and ribboning for the ladies we give bids to will take place on the 2nd, and will be open to the public and held at University Point. Pinning will be held on February 9th before our business meeting. Along with these great recruitment events happening we are in full swing with Greek Week planning and practicing. Dance practices are being scheduled, and teams for the other events are working on getting practices going as well.


I cannot wait to talk to/ meet all of you, and please feel free to let me know of anything you all would like to see me do for this office, and anything I can do to help you all out. 
Tau Love and all of mine,
Julie♥

1 comment:

  1. I've been asked to include the times of the events in my post, so im just going to add them here. :) the interest meetings are both at 7pm until 9pm, ribboning will take place at 7pm, and pinning will be at 9pm before our business meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete